ABOUT        WE BELIEVE       SAY HELLO

Mar 16, 2011

Girl Power

Girls Nights.
Why do these make me oh so happy?
I love my husband. Dearly. 
But there is something about a night where you just get together with your girlfriends and have "girl talk." It makes me feel Empowered. Loved. and just plain old Happy. I can't think of anything that can replace a good laugh with your girlfriends.

Saturday night, "the girls" (Me, Ellery, Cat, Jessica and Lindsay) actually saw the Justin Beiber movie. And enjoyed every second of it.


(why aren't you in this picture??)

I just gotta say that boy is BRAVE. I couldn't believe how daring he was and how much he did not care what people said or thought. People told him no. It didn't matter. He was going to sing for you anyway. It was very refreshing to watch someone just be so vulnerable so freely. I feel like we could use a lot more of that in this world.

An unexpected surprise in the movie was this adorable man.




Wow. I love him. He sort of makes me melt. My favorite line was when we were walking out of theater and Ellery goes, "Justin Beiber is cute. But Man, that Jaden is sexy!!"
We all started laughing because we really don't know how a 12 year old can be sexy.
We just know HE IS.

A day with the GIRLS is refreshing and rejuvinating. You get to talk, and talk, and talk. What GIRLS do best.

And of course what girls are notoriously known for...


Shopping.
Not my strong suit. But I am learning. Slowly.To be a part of the YOUNG fam' you gotta learn!

I still to this day have to send pictures to Shalice and ask... "Is this okay?" or "Does this work?"

Then I have to send Daron pictures with this face. Obviously showing that I have no strategy of convincing him to let me get something besides beg.

( I love Kirstin's booty pokin' in there though. Lookin' gooood girl! :)

Then of course there are those items that it doesn't matter how good/bad/great/mediocre you are at shopping your heart just skips a beat when you see it. For me, it was this adorable jacket. Man oh man. I was eyeing this thing like no other. 


(A girl can dream right?)

The best part about being with the girls is you never know what to expect. The whole reason Becca, Kirstin and I took a special trip up to SLC was for this place.

If you look closely, you can see Becca's face is a little distressed. Koo De Ker closed an hour before we got there. 


 Very sad. But it was kinda funny.

 (see that yellow sweater? That's the one becca wanted. SO close yet SO far.)
Now it just gives another reason that we just have to go to SLC again. I sure didn't mind. Maybe next time the missing piece of the equation can be there.

Missing piece= Anna Banana 

5 comments:

  1. I love that you saw Bieber's movie, I have also been dying to see it haha for reals! and I love that outfit with the red top...hope you got it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww. i wish i was there. you know I want nothing more than to shop till i drop with the beauties i love best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe you got jessica parker to go see the Justin Beiber movie! thats awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girls NIghts=basically the best thing ever (no offense to boyfriends, fiances, or husbands of course) :) LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am going to buy a shocker leash for Daron so he can put it on you. Hahahaha. If I was him and you sent me that picture frowning I would've driven over to Anthropolgie and back-handed you hahaha. Oh Dani- I love ya...... But I feel bad for Daron when I see posts like this haha.

    ReplyDelete