ABOUT        WE BELIEVE       SAY HELLO

Mar 26, 2011

Officially Official...

That's right!
Kirstin has got her DREAM man.
He's a tall, handsome CA boy.
Need I say more?

Ha ha. Just kidding. (but seriously)
David surprised us all, proposing to 
Kirstin on Thursday night.
It definitely was about time!

I have to confess that just earlier that day Becca and I
were discussing just how impatient we were getting.
(Okay, so I guess it mainly was just me)
I was DYING though! 
I have been anxiously awaiting this day for so long.

I am truly just so excited for all of Daron's sisters to get married.
It makes my heart sing that I get to see each of them fall in love-
search/find the perfect man, ring, dress, everything wedding, and more. 
But best of all, Daron and I have the privilege 
to attend each of their sealings.

You have to know...growing up it killed me thinking that
I wasn't going to see any of my siblings get married because
I was the youngest.
Just ask my mom.
When Courtney got married, I cried and cried and cried cause I wasn't allowed to go in.
Looking back, I cannot believe how much this thought was SO distressing
to me.
(I was 8 years old!!)

It's funny how life works out that way.
I may not have had the opportunity to see all  of my siblings get married,
but I married an oldest child!
And I will enjoy that blessing in a different way.
In a way I never expected,
but one I am so very grateful for.

CONGRATUALTIONS 
Kirstin and David
Enjoy this special and wonderful time.
(It only happens once!)





(twinners!)

and...this will make me laugh FOREVER. 

(truly, no words. there are just no words. just laughter)
Anyway, can't wait to see you in here...
It's going to be one very special day :)








1 comment:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE! :) Cannot wait for August 13th!!! Love You!!!!

    ReplyDelete