ABOUT        WE BELIEVE       SAY HELLO

Apr 22, 2011

It is here

Happy 35 YEARS to mama and papa PUGMIRE.
I can't think of better people for Daron and I to share our anniversary with.


Knowing my parents were sealed in the exact same temple
so many years earlier adds something special to this day.
I can't really explain it. I just feel an overwhelming
amount of love for how blessed Daron and I are to have such a wonderful example.

Last night I went to a beautiful wedding (of Kimberly and Mike Woodhead!)
and saw the man who video taped our wedding.
I couldn't believe how happy I was to see this man.
When I saw him I immediately wanted to embrace him
(and I did just that)

Since then I have reminisced watching this video
about 4 times today.  
Something is good when it gets 
better and better every time you watch it. 

I told Daron to surprise me about what we are doing tomorrow. 
I have totally regretted that because IT HAS KILLED ME.
FINALLY, he told me today he could tell me what I needed 
to pack when the sun set.

I need:
-clothes to hike in
-every day clothes (warm)
-a bathing suit
-a "hott" dressy outfit (were his words)
-and sweats

Oh man. This really made it real!
I was giddy after purely knowing 
what I would be wearing!
It was pathetic. But I don't care.
Tomorrow is going to be one good day.
(EVEN though we have to wake up at 5:30
to start the festivities!!!!)
Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!
What is in store for me!?






We shall see ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment