ABOUT        WE BELIEVE       SAY HELLO

Apr 14, 2011

Rockin' Out

Classes are over.
2 finals and a paper to go.
I have not slept enough for 3 days.
I am going through this awful anxiety 
of wanting to just break free and act like school
is all done. But it isn't! So I have to stay disciplined...
I am going crazy.

I just have SO much to look forward to.
These ADORABLE monsters are coming into town.




(I'll be missing this one :(


Ellery's BABY shower!


Is that time really here?
Am I really going to meet Ellie in a month?
I can't contain my excitement.

Then...MORE family.


And the one I can't stop thinking about the most...
the BIG 1 YEAR.
Ooo I cannot wait!
I told Daron to surprise me and not tell me what we are doing.
I kind of regret that...
It's killing me not knowing!


Just so I stay sane, I have 1 day of
lazy lounging to get the
adrenaline/stress out of my system from the
past 2 days.
This day is NECESSARY between
classes and finals.

I refuse to put normal clothes on.
I can't stop blasting this all day.


I have seen too many episodes of this already...


So interesting though!
Did you know Gwyneth Paltrow comes from a 
a very long line of famous Jewish Rabbis?
And Tim McGraw had ancestors that hung out
with George Washington?
Sarah Jessica Parker had a great- great grandmother
that was tied to rock and left to drown 
for witchcraft.

As I am writing this I am realizing this may not be
as interesting to other people. ha ha
But it is so fascinating to me!
I think I really do love Geneology. 
I should get into it eh? 
ha yeah, probably...

Making/Eating this dessert
for ABSOLUTELY NO REASON.


Rachael Ray has yet to fail me. 

Writing WAY TOO MANY of these.

Yes, don't judge.
I am getting the last ones out.
Hey, I am still good till the 1 year.
That equals = 9 days.
No sweat.

These days are far and few in between
(as they should be)
but they ROCK when they are here...


4 comments:

  1. Is Geology the study of rocks used to drown suspected witches?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha I wish! Becca did warn me of the missing "NE." Daron is slacking on his proof reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually I told you it was spelled genealogy ha but at least now people get the gist haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad to hear you haven't finished your "Thank You" cards cuz I am still trying to get mine out! AH!!

    ReplyDelete