ABOUT        WE BELIEVE       SAY HELLO

May 27, 2011

Happy Long Memorial Weekend

Our weekend will be filled with adventures here.

Bryce Canyon National Park.

We are going with another couple and we just can't wait.
I have wanted to go to southern UT and do the hiking there ever since
I went to Zion's on this same exact weekend 2 years ago.

My life was so different then. 
Kind of weird to think about.

Hope everyone enjoys this special weekend we have to commemorate all those who
have fought so valiantly for our country.
May we never take those courageous people for granted and 
never cease praying for them.

I will say...
I am going to miss this little one though.

She just melts my soul.



1 comment:

  1. ohh you'll have so much fun on your trip! take lots of pics!

    ps- you have the nicest hubby! he called me the other day and left the NICEST message. made my day. you married a good one!

    ReplyDelete