ABOUT        WE BELIEVE       SAY HELLO

Jun 6, 2011

moving on to bigger and better

Remember when our "New Love" = the vitamix?


Oh how times have changed. 
Baby Ellie = Our New Love 

Some of you may feel the need to remind me that baby Ellie
is not our child. haha don't worry. I am unfortunately aware :)
She is just so precious. 
I never realized how wonderful newborns are.
Just straight out of heaven. It doesn't get better (well I guess it does...when they are your own!  ha...but still...)

It's just been the greatest to have someone close to me go through this
before I will. I think I have gotten somewhat of a real picture. 
It definitely makes you realize what actually matters.

The fancy cars, the trips, the love of money and fame go out the window.
(figuratively speaking)
All of a sudden, nothing else matters.
You realize that raising little you's will ultimately bring you the most joy. 
Daron has received the nickname "baby hogger"
Yup. that's right.

I have to say its been so fun to see Daron interact with Ellie.
It makes me fall in love with him all over again. 
and again. and again. and again...

2 comments:

  1. Cute! You guys should have one of your own now ;) ha jk jk. I hate when people tell me that, so of course I had to tell someone else :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats so true! I feel the same way with Marley! I watched her for a week and I literally had withdrawls. seriously. Its crazy how much you love them! and secretly I wish she was mine... or I had one of my own :) And its so fun to see David play with Marley and hold her. so freakin cute. I miss you dani! I hope all is well and I love reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete