ABOUT        WE BELIEVE       SAY HELLO

May 10, 2011

One of those Moments

Today I was just minding my own business (laughing up a storm with Lindsay Ham in side the "no shhhh zone" of the library) when suddenly she let out this horrifying gasp.
I practically jumped out of my chair saying "oh my goodness! what!!?"

I am trying to figure out why she gasped but can't because she is laughing so hard.
All I know is that it is something about me because she is pointing to my back.
And then...she takes a picture so I can see why...


How does this large of a hole form in someone's shirt!?
It is huge! It looks like a band aid.
I immediately flashback to all the moments
where I know people saw this and it made me cringe. 
I am taking cooking this semester...I am moving like crazy trying to finish our meals in time
and there is no doubt that my whole group saw this and I don't even want to think about the other 
people who noticed.

kill me. 
At least it gave us a very good laugh.
She even took the time to show how much you see it when I move to see 
how bad it was.



Yup, yup! Just one of those moments...
Thanks L-HAM
You're always lookin' out for me


1 comment:

  1. I love this story, mostly because I love the two of you and your group's friendship. Kind of funny, but this story made me miss Mary. I guess, that's not that funny because everything does. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete