ABOUT        WE BELIEVE       SAY HELLO

Jun 8, 2011

Confession


I do not know what has gotten into me.
I have always thought politics were important but 
I cannot stop researching things about the upcoming candidates
and figuring out who I like and who I don't and everything about them.

All night last night I was looking up articles and interviews to figure out 
all the info. This is the one part of t.v. that I miss.
I do not want to be out of the loop on this stuff!
Oh well, the internet will have to do for now...

Usually  I am not very opinionated when it comes to politics because 
I haven't been as educated as I would liked to be.
I am anything but a guru now...but I will say I have taken a lot more of 
an interest.

This guy ( Mitt Romney) isn't perfect. He has definitely made me wonder why he has made 
some of the decisions he has. And even though it is very early on and I could change my mind,
I have decided something.

I LIKE MITT.
I like him a lot.
(i said it!)
I like him so much I FINALLY joined the tweeting world just so I could follow him.
I texted "GO" to 466488 so that I could get mobile updates.
I also actually went to the site 'mittromney.com

anyone who knows me, knows this is very unusual.
I am not a web browser/surfer whatever they are.
I don't really know how to use search engines that well
or find things on the internet.

I don't know why I have been so hesitant to tell people that i like him.
Maybe because many people say he doesn't have a chance and that no one will vote for him.
And the media especially has some serious quarrels with this guy.
But I don't even care. 
I'm done hiding in the closet.

As of right now, I like MITT.
And I will support him.
MITT ROMNEY 2012
(sounds nice to me :) 

1 comment:

  1. Dani, you should tell the other reason why you are joining twitter... Chris Harrison :)

    ReplyDelete