ABOUT        WE BELIEVE       SAY HELLO

Feb 14, 2013

in honor of {love} day

 i want to say *thank you* to my handsome valentine. there are about 1,275,345 things i could thank for him for... but currently at the top of my list are:

-loving me when i make it oh, so very hard
-desiring to make me truly happy
-helping me raise the most beautiful baby boy
-working hard every single day to provide 
-making our baby light up 
-longing for the day when Carter can hug him back
-taking care of me when i feel terrible
-dancing with me in our kitchen
-striving to be better in every way
-being patient with my many weaknesses
-making me laugh till i cry
-being the greatest valentine i could ever ask for
and (the most important of all)
-choosing me to spend forever with.

i love you daron young-
to the moon and back.

No comments:

Post a Comment