ABOUT        WE BELIEVE       SAY HELLO

Oct 26, 2015

STUFF


I'm thrilled it's Halloween this week. Naomi spent all morning in her banana costume and we are carving pumpkins tonight. Halloween always gives me butterflies because it means the whole end-of-the-year-shebang of holidays is coming which is SO exciting(!!!)

Carter had croup over the weekend. It was terrifying. I spent one night holding him until 3 in the morning when he finally was able to fall asleep. That is the first time I have been scared for my child and I didn't like it.

Naomi turns 6 months this week and Carter turns 3 in a little over 2 and these milestones are making me feel a little crazy. I don't know what it is about the 3rd birthday but I've been sentimental about it for months and almost {almost} get emotional when I think about it. I didn't feel like this when he turned 2. Maybe it's because since Naomi, time feels like it is slipping through my fingers.

Daron and I need a date. For real, though. 

Naomi is off. She's eating all the time, not as content, and hard to put to sleep. At first, Daron said, "She's teething." Then it was, "She's spoiled! We hold her too much!" and now we are to, "No, she needs solids!" Bottom line, we don't have a clue! ha! Babies sure know how to keep you on your toes.

Yesterday, Carter was helping Daron and I make Sunday dinner and we kept getting mad at him for wiping his nose and then trying to touch the food and after a frustrating moment, we told him he couldn't help. A few minutes later, we found him singing a song...

"Mom and Dad said no more helping. And no to more boogers." 

Here's to an exciting week. I can't wait to see all the neat costume ideas and watch Carter trick or treat as a gorilla and hear more songs about frustrating moments like boogers in our dinner! 

Wishing you all an early Happy Halloween and booger free dinners! ;)

{Pictures are of us swimming at my parent's house over the weekend. Always a good time.}

1 comment:

  1. Perfect update! I'm so glad blogging is still a thing so I am in the loop. Carter's song has me laughing! Love you guys! xo

    ReplyDelete