ABOUT        WE BELIEVE       SAY HELLO

Feb 11, 2016

A TYPICAL DAY



There was a day last week that went a little like this:

Wake up 
Touch poop (accidentally of course)
Put out cereal for breakfast 
Get dressed, hey there new year's resolution!
Stroll the 101
Go to lunch with the kids, very exciting since we are trying to cut back on going out for lunch
Run errands to nearby stores 
Go to the grocery store
Get back to the car and realize I have had a healthy amount of pizza sauce crusted on my cheek for said errands and grocery store


Put the kids down for naps
Have a little one on one time with Carter
Rush to Naomi's room once we hear her cry
Make Naomi laugh harder that I've ever seen her
Make a pathetic dinner because Dad isn't coming home so we can
Get peed on
Put the kids in the bath
Get asked by Carter for the thousandth time where my penis is. (He is obsessed at the moment)
Get Naomi down smoother than normal, hallelujah 
Get Carter down not as smoothly
Lose my cool for a second
Take a second to recoup 
Put Carter down on a positive note, feel accomplished!


Have lots of plans for things to do while the kids sleep
Do none of them
Lay my head on my pillow to go to sleep and chuckle that touching poop and getting peed on is currently totally normal
Vow to do better the next day in lots of areas
Experience a full heart that I have the privilege of being Carter and Naomi's mom
Go to sleep feeling exhausted and happy and grateful

Just a typical day...

3 comments: