ABOUT        WE BELIEVE       SAY HELLO

Feb 9, 2016

MY CARTER LEE {2}


"Mom, Naomi is crying a lot. Should we call a babysitter for her?"


"Mommy these are my dates! They want to sit with me..."


"Mom, I'll be right back. You stay okay?"

"Mom, do you want to sit and watch me eat breakfast?"


"Oh my freakin' heavens..."


When Naomi is playing with his toys, "No no no, Naomi." (Picks her up). "Go to your Mommy now. There you go."


"Mom, it's Thursday o' clock. Oh wait, I mean 40 o' clock. Yeah, 40 o' clock."


"Okay, that's a great idea Mom."


"Wait, Mom which day is it? Tuesday, Monday or Friday?"


"Ooo Mom, I can take the cookies out of the oven because I'm getting older and am a big boy now."


"Mom, do you want to lay on the grass with me and watch the beautiful sky?"


Just a few of my favorites as of late. This age is so wild. There are so many times throughout the day that I am dying inside but somehow I have to keep a straight face! It's nearly impossible! Carter, at 3, can literally talk to himself for an hour. A solid hour! His negotiating skills are getting scary good and is also getting a knack for trying to boss me around. He asks every night, for either me or Daron to tell him a story before bed and gives the sweetest kisses with his tiny lips. I don't know if he'll ever know how much we love him!


Another post with some of Carter's gems here.

No comments:

Post a Comment