ABOUT        WE BELIEVE       SAY HELLO

Aug 8, 2016

"I LOVE YOU BIG AS A..."


There's a little game that Carter loves to play that I am pretty sure he learned from his grandpa & grandma. 

He says, "Mom, I love you big as a giraffe."
And I say, "Really? I love you Carter big as an elephant!"

And we go back and forth naming the biggest animals we can think of. Sometimes we play the game with the biggest cars and tractors or the biggest things we can think of in nature. I'll never forget when I told him for the first time that "I loved him as big as the sky." His eyes were so big and he said, "Mom! The sky is huge!" haha 

It's a quick, simple part of our day but one of those moments that makes me feel so grateful for the opportunity to be a Mom.

Carter, you may forget that we ever played this game on a daily basis but I'll never let you forget how much I love you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment