ABOUT        WE BELIEVE       SAY HELLO

Sep 22, 2016

BROWNIES ON A RAINY DAY

The other day I made brownies with the kids for the first time. I'm a cookie girl so I forget about brownies and how easy they are! It's been weird weather this week, rainy but also really humid. The kids and I were having a down day at the house. They were kind of melting down a little bit and I woke up on the wrong side of the bed. #pregnant During Naomi's afternoon nap, I was rummaging through the food cupboard in the garage trying to find something for dinner and that's when I spotted the glorious Ghirardelli box I forgot we had!

As we were making them, I could tell Carter wanted to lick the spoon so bad. When I finally told him he could I thought his eyes might fall out of his head, haha!

Evenutally Naomi tried to run off with the goods...


While the brownies baked in the oven, they ate a snack Carter got for both of them while they watched the rain...
As Naomi enters the toddler stage, the cuteness between these two is too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment