ABOUT        WE BELIEVE       SAY HELLO

Oct 7, 2016

NOT ON INSTAGRAM



(Pictures taken last week on the hottest day of the year. Luckily the day was spent with my mom and sister-in-law and so the day was bearable!)


We got home from our trip to Utah earlier this week and we've all been zombies ever since. The kids and I are a little under the weather from staying up late and having too much fun. Sometimes, I feel like I have my life together and then I have weeks like this past one and I get a serious reality check! 

There was one day this week that we had our left overs from breakfast for dinner. I don't mean the yummy, fresh left overs that I stored in the fridge until dinner time. I mean, we ate breakfast, rushed out the door for a thing, left the waffles covered in syrup out alllllllll day and then came home exhausted, slept for hours, woke up at 6p.m.(!!!) and ate the said waffles covered up in syrup that were still out for dinner. Ew! I know. I was horrified. The kids didn't even notice. Carter actually asked me if we could do that again hahaha. Oh man...

Then a few days later we got a letter in the mail saying one of the bills I have needed to pay was at a collection agency. Awesome.

This morning, I was determined to have a fun day with the kids that was more organized. I spent the morning cleaning and so we were late to get to the pumpkin patch. After only a few minutes of being there, Naomi pooped all over her clothes and Carter was dying from thirst because I forgot water. 

Someday I am going to start a series on this blog called "Not on Instagram" and write all the not-so-pretty moments that make me laugh and in their own way, are pretty great too!

Fortunately, this weekend we have plans to watch a Halloween movie and eat doughnuts, a holiday kick off with my my California cousins and Poldark(!!!) to look forward to! 

Happy weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Loved this post!! We have weeks like that too where I change the kids from their pajamas from the night before into new pajamas as in they have been in them ALL DAY!

    ReplyDelete