ABOUT        WE BELIEVE       SAY HELLO

Oct 11, 2016

UTAH

We headed up to Utah as a family the weekend before last. I usually drive with the kids alone or with my parents or a friend. This time Daron came and it was the bessssttt. The drive there, although a very long one (we were in the car for 12 hours!), was a day I'll remember fondly. Thanks to our new mini van(!!!) the drive went so smoothly. It was really relaxed and I felt so happy road tripping with my little family. 

We went to Utah for a PLC event that invited its members (my parents) and their families to join in a weekend of fun events and activities. It's kind of weird to explain so we will just leave it at that. My favorite pictures below!

^ Still can't believe I caught her sass on camera... this girl has some spice!
^My sister's delicious baby,  Jack. How sweet is that face?

Carter got to play with his cousin Savy all week. These two together are really somethin' else... What you can't tell in this picture is that Carter is in the middle of a booty shake!




^^My dad in this picture! haha
^That cheese though...

After the afternoon session of conference, we drove the Alpine Loop to see the gorgeous fall colors Utah has this time of year with Daron's sister, Becca, and her boyfriend. 
^^Naomi snuggles... they are the best.
^I don't know why Naomi's little legs in this picture look so cute to me.
^A 25 week baby bump!

On Sunday, before and after conference sessions, we went up to Park City to explore and then headed to Temple Square to walk the temple grounds. Daron and I were married in the Salt Lake Temple and the grounds are always beautiful at conference time. The day ended up being long and very tiresome but we somehow made it and oh how glad I was that we did!
^These two in the back were killin' me. Cuties.
^Loved letting Naomi hang out the window, best feeling when you're a kid.
^I live for times like this, letting my kids run free in the wild!
^Carter holding on for dear life to his "bones." 
^All the grandkids in a special spot
^The Salt Lake Temple at night as we were walking out of the visitor center. This scene gave me chills!

The trip was a blast. I didn't realize how much it wore us all out though until we came home and none of us could function without a nap. Until next time Utah!

No comments:

Post a Comment