ABOUT        WE BELIEVE       SAY HELLO

Oct 13, 2016

TWENTY SEVEN!


While in Utah, I turned 27! I officially feel old. 26 was good. I still felt mid-twenties. At 27, I'm feeling like I may as well be 30! Daron celebrated the week of ("birthday week") leaving me notes and presents. I finally got a snoogle! It's never too late, right? On the actual day, I got my big present - a new camera! It was so exciting. Then, later that day my birthday twin (we are actually 3 days apart but just roll with it) came over and a few of our Utah friends and Daron's sister sang to us and hung out.

^Cookies because I'm not a cake person

And 3 pictures of us blowing out the candles because my sister bought trick candles for us to blow out and it totally worked! We were blowing them out forever. She thought she was pretty funny and she was. Mary and I were so confused until someone spilled the beans... 

The other birthday girl and her adorable baby, Genevieve. 

The kids devouring the cookies!
^I love how Carter and Naomi are looking at each other in this picture

While on our road trip, Daron asked me what I am looking forward to in my 27th year. I always love when we have these conversations. I told him I am fantasizing about somehow finding the time to learn how to surf. That's a crazy long shot but one can dream! I want to really learn my camera. I'm also hoping to fit Lake Powell in there somewhere... it's been too long since we have been to that magical place. I can't wait to meet this sweet baby. That moment always exceeds all expectations. I spend 9 months anticipating it but the real thing is always so much better! I also hope that transition to 3 kids is a smooth one. I know it won't kill me but it'd be nice if it didn't feel like it was, ha.   

Hello 27! Be good to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment