ABOUT        WE BELIEVE       SAY HELLO

Nov 1, 2016

MY FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR

(How Carter spends half of his life... upside down!)


I think today is my favorite day of the year that isn't a holiday or birthday. Since Carter has been alive, November 1st comes around and I get butterflies every time. There is the anticipation of Daron's birthday on the 5th, Carter's on the 12th and then Thanksigiving! and the start of the glorious holiday season. Daron and I also got engaged on the 6th (7 years ago now!) and it's birthdays galore in my extended family. Overall, November just has some really good memories. 

Also, in California, the weather is almost always cool and crisp and the official sweater weather begins.

(This cute face turned 18 months last week)

Highlights of the day included Carter belting out to Adele's "Hello" song, eating our weight in shakes and fries at In-n-out because #pregnant, enjoying the park not once but twice!, and the kids being down by 6:30 because Daron will be home late. 

And for good measure, a capture of what trying to keep up with your big brother looks like...

I couldn't have that picture lost in the deep abyss the camera roll is on my iphone...

Welcome November!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment