ABOUT        WE BELIEVE       SAY HELLO

Jan 11, 2017

OH, CHRISTMAS TREE! {ROUND 2}


A few pictures of the day we got our Christmas tree. It was our first Christmas on our own this year! Normally we would have flown out to Colorado but with the baby being due just two weeks after, that was a no go. 


Daron made all my Christmas tree dreams come true and indulged me in a flocked tree! They aren't his favorite but I grew up with them and love them. I see the beauty in both but it was fun to change it up this year.


The four of us taking a snapshot in front of the one we chose...

^Because they are twins!
Taking the beauty home!

Setting her up...

Carter's excitement with all things Christmas is the best. He was by far the most diligent with putting the ornaments on the tree. He didn't stop until every last one was hanging. After the tree was done, he hung out outside with Daron and helped him put up Christmas lights. I'm realizing his excitement to help with everything and anything may not last forever and to not take it for granted!
^He had the biggest grin on his face all night

Miss Naomi napped through the decorating process...

The first week the tree was up, I had to stop and admire it every time on my way to sneak into the kid's rooms to give them their goodnight kisses. There's nothing like a glowing tree in the living room... it brings so much Christmas cheer!


Getting our tree last year... We have the picture of Carter smiling next to his own tree hung up in our house I love it so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment